Managed DDoS Protected Cloud Servers
Maximum DDoS Attack Protection for All Your Websites and Services
- DDoS Attack ProtectionThe level of protection you get depends on the package you selectDDoS Attack Protection
- Packets Per SecondPPS means how many maximum number of requests per second your protection can handlePackets Per Second
- Operating SystemAny operating sytem can be installed upon your requestOperating System
- Memory (RAM)The amount of RAM your server getsMemory (RAM)
- Disk Space (HDD)The amount of disk space that your server hasDisk Space (HDD)
- Clean Traffic IncludedThe amount of traffic included with your serverClean Traffic Included
- Fast ActivationActivation within 12 hours after orderFast Activation
- Choice of LocationsSelect location that best suits your needsChoice of Locations
- Full Remote ControlGet full control of your server without any limitationsFull Remote Control
- Server Control PanelReboot, reinstall, remote console functionalityServer Control Panel
- Optional Control PanelAny control panel can be installed to suit your needsOptional Control Panel
- Technical SupportManaged technical support that operates 24/7/265Technical Support
- Anytime UpgradeUpgrade/Downgrade to any package at any time without downtimeAnytime Upgrade
- Managed SupportReceive managed support with every serverManaged Support
- Server MonitoringGet free Business server monitoring package from CloudStats.meServer Monitoring
- 24 Hour Free Trial24 Hour Trial is provided completely free! Request it from our Sales department: firstname.lastname@example.org Hour Free Trial
- 7 Day Moneyback100% 7-Day Moneyback Guarantee in case you have any problem with our solution7 Day Moneyback
- WooServers DDoS Protected dedicated servers have been designed with reliability and scalability in mind. You can upgrade your protection level at any time without server move. Our solution protects all services on your server from most types of DDoS Attacks, including IP malformed, ICMP flood, TCP SYN flood, TCP-malformed, UDP-malformed, ICMP smurf, SlowLoris, HTTP POST flood, HTTP Slow POST and others.
- WooServers has placed filtering nodes in several places around the world, allowing us to absorb attacks of up to 100 Gbit/s and 120,000,000 PPS. Each request to your server passes through a Geo-distributed network of firewalls, which allows us to detect the origin of the attack and adjust filters to it if necessary.
- WooServers DDoS protected dedicated servers are activated normally in less than 24 hours after your order. In most cases we work to make sure the server is activated within 12 hours of your order.
- Whatever service can run on your server - it is protected:
and everything else!
No lag during filtering!
(example of a 50 Gbit/s DDoS attack on our client)
How does a DDoS attack look like?
Under a DDoS Attack your server becomes unresponsive due to an overuse of it's resources, such as CPU, RAM and Network connection.
In order to stop a DDoS attack you would generally need to have resources greater than those of the attackers. Since this is usually impossible, it is best to employ a company like WooServers that has the available capacity to professionally mitigate DDoS attacks of any size.